A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Palevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Palevsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Palevsky graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Palevsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palevsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold I. Palevsky practice?
Dr. Harold Palevsky practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.