A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Palevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Palevsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Palevsky, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Palevsky graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Palevsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold I Palevsky MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold I. Palevsky practice?
- Dr. Harold Palevsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Palevsky practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.