A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Palevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Palevsky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palevsky
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Palevsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Palevsky, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Palevsky graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Palevsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold I Palevsky MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold I. Palevsky practice?
- Dr. Harold Palevsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Palevsky practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.