A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Papson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Papson, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Papson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Papson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Charles Papson MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harold C. Papson practice?
- Dr. Harold Papson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Papson practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Clinton Township Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Clinton Township Radiologists.