A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Papson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Papson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Papson, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Papson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Papson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Charles Papson MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harold C. Papson practice?
- Dr. Harold Papson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Papson practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Clinton Township Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Clinton Township Radiologists.