A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Pearson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Pearson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Pearson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold L Pearson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Harold Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Pearson practices Ophthalmology near Texarkana, AR.
See Texarkana Ophthalmologists.