A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Pearson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Pearson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Pearson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Christus St Michael Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 32 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Pearson practice?
Dr. Harold Pearson practices Ophthalmology near Texarkana, AR.
See Texarkana Ophthalmologists.