A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Pearson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Pearson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Pearson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lewis Pearson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Harold Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Pearson practices Ophthalmology near Texarkana, AR.
See Texarkana Ophthalmologists.