A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Peart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Peart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Peart, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peart graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Peart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Peart MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Peart practice?
- Dr. Harold Peart has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Peart practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.