A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Perl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Perl, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perl graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Perl MD is a male Neonatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold Perl practice?
- Dr. Harold Perl has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Perl practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians.