A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Pikus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Pikus, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Pikus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Injuries
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pikus graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pikus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold J Pikus MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Pikus practice?
- Dr. Harold Pikus has 6 office locations.
Dr. Harold Pikus practices Neurological Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Asheville, NC and Sylva, NC.
See Miami Surgeons.