A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Pimenta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Pimenta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Pimenta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimenta graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Pimenta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Pimenta MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Pimenta practice?
- Dr. Harold Pimenta has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Pimenta practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.