A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Pincus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pincus
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pincus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Pincus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pincus graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pincus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Alan Pincus MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Pincus practice?
- Dr. Harold Pincus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Pincus practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See New York Psychiatrists.