Dr. Harold Poff Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 8th, 2011

My injury was a result of my very athletic lifestyle, my referring Physician was not particularly optimistic in regards to a return to my outdoor activities.Much to my delight, Dr. Poff confidently identified my injury within 5 minutes of our first visit. Dr. Poff takes his time in explaining in detail how he will be able to offer his expertise, and in my opinion sets the Gold Standard for which all other Drs. should be compared!Dr. Poff is very passionate and clearly enjoys sharing his unique gift and expertise with his patients. I have sent many colleagues, friends and family members to Dr. Poff over the years and have yet to be disappointed.

July 21st, 2015