A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Pretorius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Pretorius, Endocrinologist, Nuclear Medicine, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pretorius
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Pretorius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Pretorius, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nuclear Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pretorius graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pretorius has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Pretorius MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Harold Pretorius practice?
- Dr. Harold Pretorius has 1 office location.
- Dr. Harold Pretorius practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Blue Ash, OH.