A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Pretorius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Pretorius, Endocrinologist, Nuclear Medicine, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pretorius
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Pretorius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Pretorius, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nuclear Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pretorius graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pretorius has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Pretorius MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Harold Pretorius practice?
- Dr. Harold Pretorius has 1 office location.
- Dr. Harold Pretorius practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Blue Ash, OH.