A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Goldberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold R Goldberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harold R. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Harold Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Goldberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Cardiologists.