Learn more about Dr. Harold Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Goldberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold R Goldberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harold R. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Harold Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Goldberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Cardiologists.