A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Ray Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold R. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Harold Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Lewis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.