Dr. Harold Taylor Is this you?

Neutral

August 7th, 2015

Worse Dr

Spent 8 hrs in the ER with him as attending physician. My mother was brought in by ambulance. She weak, unable to stay awake, disoriented, unable to stand. Blood was drawn & 2 hrs later we were told by nurse he had results & would be in shortly. 7 hrs later nurse returned and said we were good to go. Never did she even see the Dr & was only given 1 bag of iv fluid while there. Her bp was 70/30, urine was dark brown...and they discharged her. I loaded her up and took her to another hospital, she was quickly admitted.

April 20th, 2015

I waited in the ER for 11 hours before Dr. Taylor ca me up with a diagnosis. I had to go through the nursed to get updates on what was going on. During the 11 hours that I was there, I only saw Dr. Taylor 3 times. Once when I first arrived, another about 3 hours after that and the final was at the 11th hour to give me diagnostic information. The diagnosis that he gave was different from that of the actual surgeon.

March 22nd, 2014

Incompetent, uncaring, arrogant POS

My mom was brought in for chest pain. She was in a little pain, But after being given a few medication, it got much much worse. I went to the the nurse three time explaining that my mom, who never cries or complains is crawling off the bed in pain and crying. I asked for the doc (Dr. Harold Taylor). When he came out, I pleaded with him to give her something for pain and he asked what I wanted him to do! I said "help stop her pain! She didn't have this much pain until you gave her meds. He said "I'm not going to stand here and have you talk to me like this." And he left. I called the house supervisor and come to find out, The idiot, Dr Harold should have ordered morphine 30 minutes ago!!!! So disappointing that we have Drs like this one in medicine.

March 29th, 2011

ER visit with my daughter suffering from severe allergic reaction

When I took my daughter to the ER, Dr Taylor immediately began assessing the situation while doing all possible to make her comfortable. I was amazed at how wonderful his bedside manner was considering we were not at a children's hospital. He tried to keep the mood light with her, while handling the situation seriously with the necessary shots and breathing treatments. He is an excellent doctor!

December 29th, 2008

this Dr. was visited on an emergency basis by a post bone marrow transplant patient on Christmas evening. She was visiting her family in Longview for the holidays and she stared feeling bad and running fever. After a call to her oncologist she followed his instructions to go to the facility she could quickest get into and see a doctor. He sent her with instructions to request certain test and certain meds and requested that the Dr.seeing her call him.She followed his instructions to the leter and the Dr. she saw was Harold Taylor at Longview Regional Medical Center. When she told him what she was sent for and what she needed him to do his response was " yeah and need a hamburger with cheese and pickles " and then walked out and never returned. She was released by the staff. What an uncaring person. He should not be allowed to have face to face contact with any patient. This patient could have been in grave danger. She has aplastic anemia and no immune system.

February 6th, 2016