inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Redlands, CA

• Good
  • Bad

December 23rd, 2015
Dr. Racine has been my ob/gyn for 18 years. He delivered all four of my children & performed my tubal ligation as well as many well woman visits. He is always warm, friendly & professional. He has a great bedside manner and often has a story or joke to tell.

April 4th, 2013
One of the worst doctors I've ever met!
Dr. Racine delivered my first son. I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE. He asked how my pregnancy was going and I told/showed him my ankles were severely swollen and were everyday. When I asked if that was normal he proceeded to tell me that "I got myself in this mess" (I was married to the father and we had planned the pregnancy). The only reason I could come up with for this response is that I look very young- though he must have known my age and marital status from my chart. After that appointment I tried to change to another doctor and was told by my insurance carrier that I was not able to do so since I was so many months pregnant. So I requested to see the nurse at every check up. However, I was told that only Dr. Racine would be called to deliver my baby unless I drove to a distant hospital and even then he might show up if time allowed him to get there. On the day of the birth he showed up after I had been in labor for several hours and asked me "what IDIOT told you not to have an epidural?!" Nice, right? BTW that idiotic idea was my own. I ask you this, what kind of doctor speaks in this way to highly emotional/hormonal women, or ANYONE for that matter?

February 17th, 2016