A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Reaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Reaves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Reaves, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reaves graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Reaves has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold E Reaves MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold E. Reaves practice?
- Dr. Harold Reaves has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Reaves practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.