A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Reaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Reaves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Reaves, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reaves graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Reaves has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reaves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold E. Reaves practice?
Dr. Harold Reaves practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.