A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Reed, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Reed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Morgan Reed MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Harold Reed has 1 office location.
- Dr. Harold Reed practices Urology near Bay Harbor Islands, FL.