Dr. Harold Reed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Reed?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Harold Reed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017

Dr. Reed is a GREAT and TALENTED doctor

He did my original SRS as well as my second stage labiaplasty, and I was extremely pleased. My mother was with me, and she is very critical of people, especially when it comes to a person operating on me, and she was also impressed and pleased. Dr. Reed and Anne are business oriented, and they sometimes have a dry sense of humor and are brutally honesty, but do you want Mr. Personality or a skilled surgeon? I recommend him many times over.

May 25th, 2017

Circumcision

Had adult circumcision. Dr Reed provided exactly style and result I requested. Highly skilled with circ procedure. I have been very pleased with result.

February 2nd, 2017

A TRUE ARTIST INDEED

Yes I had some complications with my surgery and my recovery. However, these are all to be expected with the kind of procedure such as sexual reassignment surgery. I warn patients to really consider what Doctor Reed tells you during and after the consultation. He gives you plenty of information about the risks involved. He is highly informative and very careful before he does the surgery that weight, your blood cell count, and overall health is above satisfactory before he gives you an ok to proceed. It is because he really cares, his experience with so many years and different types of complications that have occurred over his long term service and commitment to help the transgender community. So, beyond complications which in my case was having painful hemorrhoids that needed to be removed 10 days after the procedure....overall the appearance of his work is without question a Picasso like transformation. Cosmetically, you can not ask for a more pretty kitty as me and my nurse would often call it. There may be complications but these things when treated will pass and what you will be left with is a thing of beauty. He is a surgical artist. As far as staff...I will only say this, he will speak to you directly faster than any Doctor that I have ever seen and will answer your questions promptly. Just remember he does have other clients, be mindful and ask if your question requires a lot of time if its the best time to talk because he will answer the phone even when he is busy...He really does care a great deal about his patients. I hope this will answer any of your concerns you have before, during or even after your consultation. So, with complications that you just have to be ready for, for any kind of intensive surgery like this one, I strongly recommend this Doctor to anyone looking to have surgery done. Really, I will tell you that it is worth it...in the end you will be eternally grateful.

September 25th, 2016

Wonderful, Processional from the time I entered to the time I left

Omg....so much knowledge and Miss Anne is a jewel..so personable and professional

January 19th, 2016

Horrible Doctor

After being on testosterone for 2 years and relocating, I called his office and inquired about getting a script. I was told to come in and that I would get a script easily after law work because I was already on hormones. When I arrived for my appointment, I was charged $250 immediately by receptionist for the consultation! Assuming I was leaving with a script, I paid with no questions asked. After meeting with dr reed (listening to him brag about phalloplasty procedures that he does which were unrelated to what I wanted at the time) he proceeded to tell me that he would write me a script but it would cost $650 to be his patient a year! I told him his office lied to me on the phone and I was not under the impression that this was a "members only" club. He refused to respond and opened his door while waiting for me to get up and leave. Horribly insensitive and money hungry Doctor. He should not be allowed to practice anymore. His vocabulary and practice methods are extremely dated and flawed. Visit his webpage for a better look.

December 14th, 2015

IM BE TRUTHFUL

I had a sex change procedure done by this man and when I woke up he told me everything was fine I was so happy it was something that I always want it done so you can only imagine how I felt it was not a lot of pain I thought it would be a very painful procedure but it wasn't I went to be dialated the day before I left but he couldn't even dilating he told the nurse to get this metal thing and try to push it inside of me but that didn't work I'm so hurt the staff was lovely everyone was nice to me the doctor he was nice he treated me well I was so upset that everything did not work out for me he told me that I will have to come back and he can fix it but I've been terrified to even go back I don't think that anyone want to go back and have a surgery like this for someone to fix something that they should fix in the first place is it need to be fixed everything should already work I did my part I came I pay my money and I showed up what I can say is I can have an orgasm I do get wet not super wet but I do get wet so that's the one thing that saves me from going crazy because I can come or have an orgasm however you call it he was a nice man I would say that the nurse is nice all in all if I could do it all over again I would have went out the country, lost and confused that's me this is my story

December 4th, 2015

i had a full sex change11 years ago in Ecuador ,and i need an labial reconstruction ,the doctor projects exactly what i want, so respectful, he its a delightful gentleman ,as Ann his assistant, for 35 years ,there where so welcoming with me ,and that its very important,he take the time to my interview ,I'm going to proceed with the surgery next month , i tell you later ,thanks .

April 17th, 2015

Dr Reed Circumcised me in 2008 very wise decision on my part

April 12th, 2015

Dr. Reed and staff are second to none. I would recommend.

January 5th, 2015

my circumcision procedure experience with Dr Harold Reed

I did my adult circumcision procedure. It was all successful and as I expected. I do recommend him for any one who want to take this kind of procedure.

July 10th, 2012

The office is busy, even hectic, but my circumcision procedure was easy and of top surgical quality. His skills as a surgeon are very high. He just needs to be less busy.

July 2nd, 2011

It is not a true

All these nice and good comments he writes by himself or asking friends to do it.This plus the so called Arbitration agreement that he is pushing the patients to sign and to give up their rights is helping him to survive in this business.Very soon the Agreement will be avaliable on-line so before go there, read it first.