A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Rees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Rees, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rees has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rees accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan