Learn more about Dr. Harold Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Rees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rees
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Rees, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rees has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Wharton Rees MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold W. Rees practice?
- Dr. Harold Rees has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Rees practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Surgeons.