Dr. Harold Rees MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

May 20th, 2015
Gave my life back to me!
In 2012 this Dr. Harold Rees saved my leg and life following a knee replacement plus 2 more surgeries to clean out infection and a wound vac. Infection ended up in bone. Dr Rees removed replacement and I had a antibiotic spacer bar for 6 wks followed by a new replacement. In 2014 my husband and I traveled for 2 wks on our Goldwing Trike 1807 miles. Dr. Rees, staff and Loyola University Hospital you are highly recommended!!

April 7th, 2015
Incomplete exam
Showed little interest in asking for specifics. Looked at one x-ray. Never went through any movement requests. Just a bored doctor wanting to go through the motions. Unimpressive demeanor.

April 7th, 2015
He was an excellent surgeon. The do or was the ONLY doctor who ewould do the surgery as I have a disease called RSD. He did an excellent job.

February 16th, 2015
Young but engaging
Dr.Rees is very personable. Down to earth. A good fit for me.

May 28th, 2013
The Best of the Best
Dr. Rees gave me my life back after a knee replacement. I had 1yr. prior a replacement with infection. No more pain! We are thanking Dr. Rees and staff and Loyola Hospital for the tremendous care I had. I didn't lose my life, or limb and I can walk. We are thanking God and also for the knowledge that he has given to Dr. Rees and Staff!

October 18th, 2012
Great Surgeon!!!!
Dr. Rees performed a revision on my left knee. He repaired the botched knee replacement work done previously and I am finally pain free in that knee after 6 years. He will be doing my right knee next, replaced twice already, by the supposed leading ortho group in Chicago. Dr. Rees is caring, kind, and compassionate to what I had gone through previously, and best of all , he is a great surgeon.Thank you Dr. Rees.

August 10th, 2012
doctor not accessible
The surgery and follow-up were okay on the first surgery for a revision of hip.It is impossible to actually talk to him on the phone ever when there's a problem.Also hard to get in touch with his asst. that handles his calls. Very upsetting.Second revision did not solve the problem. Had the same problem getting to talk to the doctor about the problem.Ended up in the E.R. with a dislocation of the hip. Unacceptable.