A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Reeve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Reeve is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Reeve, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeve graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reeve has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Randolph Reeve MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harold R. Reeve practice?
- Dr. Harold Reeve has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Reeve practices Urology near Medford, NJ.
See Medford Urologists.