Dr. Harold Reynolds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Reynolds?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

June 5th, 2015

Dr. Harold Reynols is simply fantastic!

Dr. Reynolds is a fantastic physician who takes the time to really understand his patient's issues and their needs. I have been seeing different doctors for spine related issues for over 8 years and he is by far the BEST! When I walked into the first appointment, his infectious smile instantly put me at ease. He had done his research BEFORE my appointment and knew all about my previous surgeries and treatments I had tried. I was very shocked at how much he already knew about my conditions. Wish I had met him 8 years ago when I started this journey. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends.

February 1st, 2011

Dr. Reynolds is Compassionate

I was in a car accident and was referred to Dr. Reynolds. He is thorough, kind, caring and really is an expert in his field based on his experience and knowledge, but mostly you can tell he loves to help others. He's the best!!

December 21st, 2016