A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Richter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Richter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Richter MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Richter practice?
- Dr. Harold Richter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Richter practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists, Boca Raton Hematologists, and Boca Raton Oncologists.