A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Richter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Richter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Richter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Richter MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Richter practice?
- Dr. Harold Richter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harold Richter practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists, Boynton Beach Hematologists, and Boynton Beach Oncologists.