A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Richter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Richter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Richter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold Richter practice?
Dr. Harold Richter practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists, Boynton Beach Hematologists, and Boynton Beach Oncologists.