A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Rodgers is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Rodgers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rodgers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lynn Rodgers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Harold Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Rodgers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allen, TX.
See Allen Surgeons.