A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Rodgers is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodgers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodgers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Rodgers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rodgers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lynn Rodgers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Harold Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Rodgers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allen, TX.
See Allen Orthopedic Surgeons.