A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Rodner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Rodner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Rodner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rodner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold H D Rodner MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold H. Rodner practice?
- Dr. Harold Rodner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harold Rodner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Redford, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Geriatric Doctors.