Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Nov 10th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Rodner for about 40 years. He takes a personal interest in his patients. He returns phone calls. I have also been happy with any referrals that he has given me. He takes the time to listen. I would highly recommend him.

Great physician show details Great physician
by K Starkey on Aug 13th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. RODNER For years. Always concern and passionate, Carrying And very thorough, I have recommended him to friends and family. Always can get an appointment With no problems Caring staff And short Wait time.

Feb 22nd, 2013

During my visit to Dr. Rodner he asked me come down from the patient chair that I was sitting on twice so he could sit his laptop on the leg extension portion of the patient chair instead of using the counter top. He did this twice with no concern that I was ill and feeling light headed due to a virus that I had. Not once did he address me using my name but he was more than happy to tell me I needed to come back for a complete physical. I truely felt like an insurance check and not a valued patient in need of care.

Jan 22nd, 2010

Very caring and takes the extra step to ensure your good health!

To a great doctor show details To a great doctor
Dec 9th, 2008

Dr Rodner is the best internist I have ever been to. He is very thourough. He calls mw back and goes over my blood work. he's the best Scott