A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Rosen, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan