A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Rosenblatt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Rosenblatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Ronald Rosenblatt MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold R. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Harold Rosenblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Rosenblatt practices Internal Medicine near Westfield, MA.
See Westfield Internists.