A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Ross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Ross practice?
Dr. Harold Ross practices Ophthalmology near Geneva, NY.
See Geneva Ophthalmologists.