A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Ross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold S Ross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Ross practice?
- Dr. Harold Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Ross practices Ophthalmology near Geneva, NY.
See Geneva Ophthalmologists.