Learn more about Dr. Harold Rothenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Rothenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothenberg
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Rothenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Rothenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rothenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morris Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Chillicothe
- Va Med Ctr, Chillicothe, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Rothenberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Rothenberg practice?
- Dr. Harold Rothenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Rothenberg practices Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Chillicothe Family Physicians and Chillicothe Pathologists.