A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Rothenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Rothenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Rothenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rothenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morris Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Chillicothe
- Va Med Ctr, Chillicothe, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Rothenberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Rothenberg practice?
- Dr. Harold Rothenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Rothenberg practices Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Chillicothe Primary Care Doctors and Chillicothe Pathologists.