Overall Review

3.9

October 10th, 2015
Awful Man! Destroyed my Bladder. One would think a urologist would know what a Bladder looks like or a urthrea. Nope he doesn't ! ! ! I went back to him once after surgery. He lied on my office notes. I was complaining of urinating every 10 minutes ,pain & burning. Run do not walk from his office!

September 30th, 2015
Learn what a Bladder is....
This man bold faced lied to my family and me. He assured us the sling was not involved in any lawsuit. He also told us mesh was safe for the human body. All lies!! He blindly placed a Solyx sling in my body through my bladder and into my nerve bundle. When I complained about pain and issues urinating. He said all surgical pain and blamed my Gyn. 9 surgeries (with an expert Surgeon ) later to fix his screw up. I learn I will never urinate, enjoy sex or be pain free again. Harold Rutila learn the anatomy of a womans body and the placement of a sling is not into the bladder wall!!

September 21st, 2015
Went with my daughter to see Dr Rutilia for urinary issues. He did not listen to the symptoms and issued medicine for conditions that my daughter did not have. Felt like this was a waste of time. Went to a specialist not a corporate money making corporation. Wanted answers from a professional that actually cares about the patients.

March 30th, 2015
Dr Rutila is a physician I would and have recommended to others. I am a Registered Nurse and work with lots of physicians in the hospital and he is the one I picked to be my personal urologist. I have seen him multiple times and still continue to see him. Not saying the other urologist are bad. I just personally like him and I stick with the same physicians unless I have issues.

April 28th, 2014
Horrid Man.
This man should not be allow any where near people. I've never had such a cold heart Doctor in all my 47 years of living.

December 15th, 2013
My prostrat Surgery Experience with Dr Rutila
Dr Rutila is very confident. He took his time answering my questions. He did my surgery and I have no complaints.If I had to do it again he would be the Dr. I'd go to, He is very busy and I can see why. He's good.

September 22nd, 2013
Wish I could give -0 on Bedside manner, Ease of appointment, Accurate Diagnosis, Follows up after visit.