A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Bornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Bornstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bornstein
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Bornstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Bornstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bornstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Stephen Bornstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Bornstein practice?
- Dr. Harold Bornstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Bornstein practices Psychiatry near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Psychiatrists.