A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Bornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Bornstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bornstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bornstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Bornstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bornstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Stephen Bornstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Bornstein practice?
- Dr. Harold Bornstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Bornstein practices Psychiatry near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Psychiatrists.