A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Harold Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Kaplan, MD is board certified in Pathology and Blood Banking.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Plasmacytoma)
- Tumor Virus Infections
- Viral Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Harold Kaplan practices Pathology, Blood Banking, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.