A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Williams practice?
Dr. Harold Williams practices Family Medicine near North Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See North Miami Beach Family Physicians.