A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold S Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Williams practice?
- Dr. Harold Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Williams practices Family Medicine near North Miami Beach, FL.
See North Miami Beach Family Physicians.