A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Sanchez, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Sanchez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Sanchez MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Harold Sanchez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harold Sanchez practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near New London, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT and Middlebury, CT.
See New London Pathologists.