A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Sarran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarran
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Sarran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarran graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sarran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Scott Sarran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Sarran practice?
- Dr. Harold Sarran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Sarran practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.