A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Schaefer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Christian Schaefer MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harold C. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Harold Schaefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Schaefer practices Surgery and Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Urologists.