A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Schell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- CHS, Inc Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Schell practice?
Dr. Harold Schell practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ewing, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.