A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Schell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- CHS, Inc Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Stanley Schell MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Schell practice?
- Dr. Harold Schell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Schell practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ewing, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.