A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Schick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Schick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Schick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schick graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Schick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lincoln Schick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Schick practice?
- Dr. Harold Schick has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Schick practices Ophthalmology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Ophthalmologists.