Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Schock III
Dr. Harold Schock III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Schock is affiliated with Aurora BayCare Medical Center, Aurora Medical Center - Two Rivers and Aurora Baycare Medical Center. Dr. Schock has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Schock III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...