Dr. Harold Schock III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Schock III?

April 26th, 2017

ACL Reconstruction and Meniscus repair

My experience with Dr. Schock was exceptional from my consultation, surgery and fallow up appointments. He does a wonderful job of explaining the procedure and his staff took really good care of me. They made sure I was comfortable and also made sure my family was aswell. I highly recommend Dr.Shock to family and friends.

August 31st, 2016

Quite happy

Dr. Schlock did two of the three knee scopes I've had. He listened, explained what was going on and what he could do, and when the time came for the procedures, he talked to me both before and after, and the aftercare was great.

February 22nd, 2016

I'd Recommend Dr. Schock to Anyone!

I first met with Dr. Schock as a second opinion. My previous surgeon said there was nothing more he could do for me and my physical therapist even suggested that my pain was now psychological. Dr. Schock pulled up my MRI and immediately showed us that there was in fact something wrong with my knee, and even better, he could fix it! You can tell by the way that he speaks to you that he really does care, and that he is extremely educated. I feel much more comfortable with Dr. Schock because he comes across as incredibly educated, without being arrogant, while truly caring for you as a family member. He and his team are lovely. Aurora Baycare Medical Center is phenomenal. The hospital staff are kind, respectful, and actually try to make you comfortable. I have no negatives to say about anyone or anything that I've come across in these last few months. All I can say is that this whole experience has actually been a blessing. For the first time in years, my knees are finally going to be great again.

September 19th, 2014

Shoulder

I was so impressed by Dr. Schock if you ever go to the doctor and don't feel like they listen to you that will not be the case with Dr. Shock- very engaging, personable - truly cared about my son. Haven't been this impressed by a doctor in a very long time!!

December 18th, 2013

Excellent surgeon, explains things thoroughly, can relate to patients and actually cares about them. His staff was also good, would recommend.

April 18th, 2013

Great Experience

Very good experience with Physician and his staff. I will refer my friends and family to him. Great Surgeon!

September 18th, 2017