A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Scott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Scott, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Scott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold David Scott MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Harold D. Scott practice?
- Dr. Harold Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Scott practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.