A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Seder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Seder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Seder, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Seder graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Seder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
- Kindred Hosp-Bay Area-St Petersburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Bernard Seder MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Harold B. Seder practice?
- Dr. Harold Seder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Seder practices Dermatology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Dermatologists.