A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Seifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Seifer graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seifer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold W Seifer MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold W. Seifer practice?
- Dr. Harold Seifer has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Seifer practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Internists.