A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Seifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Seifer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Seifer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seifer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold W. Seifer practice?
Dr. Harold Seifer practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Internists.