Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Seifer
Dr. Harold Seifer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. He has 61 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Seifer is affiliated with Los Alamitos Medical Center, St Joseph Health, St Mary and Lakewood Regional Medical Center. Dr. Seifer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Seifer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Harold Seifer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Chong Parke
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. John Terence So
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Shamik Bhadra
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi12