Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Settle Jr
Dr. Harold Settle Jr, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Settle is affiliated with St Vincent's East, Medical Center East, Birmingham, Al and St Vincents St Clair. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Settle Jr has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Harold Settle Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Michael Simpson
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi42
Dr. Christopher Brian
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Birmingham, AL 0 mi23
Dr. Richard Vest III
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi10