Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Shively Jr
Dr. Harold Shively Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shively is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas and SMH Encinitas. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Shively Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Harold Shively Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. Helane Fronek
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Colin Haggerty
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Filip Fattohi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi39