A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Shively:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Shively is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shively
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shively Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Shively, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shively graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Shively has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- SMH Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Hastings Shively MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold H. Shively practice?
- Dr. Harold Shively has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Shively practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Cardiologists.