A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Harold Shively:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Shively is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Shively, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shively graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Shively has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- SMH Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Hastings Shively MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold H. Shively practice?
- Dr. Harold Shively has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Shively practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Cardiologists.