A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Short is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Short, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Short has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Metro Medical Center
- North Metro Med Ctr
- St Vincent Medical Center Sherwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Keith Short MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold K. Short practice?
- Dr. Harold Short has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Short practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, AR.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.