A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Sitrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Sitrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Sitrin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sitrin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sitrin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold B Sitrin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harold B. Sitrin practice?
- Dr. Harold Sitrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Sitrin practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.