Dr. Harold Sitrin MD Patient Reviews

3.3

August 2nd, 2012
Dr. Sitrin is great...he talks "to the kids" which I like. He has a good sense of humor which puts my kids at ease. The office in general, however, needs a massive overhaul. I've never liked the fact that the waiting room is so small that if you are not sick going in there you may well be when you leave.

June 18th, 2010
our boys' doctor for a few years
very knowledgable, great manner, very funny with the boys. No concerns with him - he's very competent and has a great way with kids.

January 24th, 2009
Rude office staff--so unprofessional
The office manager here is really rude and I think it leads the rest of the staff to be just as rude. I am a nurse, so I am familiar with this breed of health care provider, and I have seen before the toxic effect that they can have on the rest of the staff. It's a culture of rudeness and poor customer service. They don't value the patients as customers and treat them with respect. They are rushed and patronizing toward the parents. I went there a few times and I changed to a different office entirely. The other problem is that they may just have way too many patients/doctors at the office. Whenever you call, you get put on hold. There is also not a sick child waiting room, so the sick and well kids are all in one room.