A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Smart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Smart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smart
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Smart Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smart graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
- Freeman Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold A Smart DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Smart practice?
- Dr. Harold Smart has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Smart practices Family Medicine near Carthage, MO.
See Carthage Family Physicians.