A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Smith, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans