Learn more about Dr. Harold Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Smith, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold K Smith MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold K. Smith practice?
- Dr. Harold Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Smith practices Neurological Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.